That Dress Rental Terms and Conditions
1. That Dress agrees to rent you the dress as selected by you upon signing and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as listed below.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure the booking of the dress.
3. The balance of the rental amount is due and payable on the dress hire date.
4. Cancellation by the client of the booking requires 48 hours notice prior to the dress hire date. If less notice is given you are required to pay the balance of the rental amount.
5. Dresses are to be returned to That Dress on the agreed return date below.
6. If the dress is not returned on the agreed return date you will be charged an additional $30 fee for each additional day that the dress is not returned.
7. If the dress is severely stained or damaged you will be charged for the repairs and/or additional dry cleaning.
8. If the dress is no longer in a ‘wearable condition’ after being dry cleaned you will be charged the replacement value of the dress. What is considered to be ‘wearable condition’ is at the discretion of That Dress.
9. You agree to provide your credit card details as security against additional charges resulting from damage to the dress.
10. You agree that you are renting the dress for a limited time and the ownership of the dress remains with That Dress at all times.